More pictures of Sharon’s biscornu at the bottom of this post.
I was surprised when I visited Lizzy’s blog as she had given me this blog award, I feel really bad because I had not noticed it until I visited Lizzy’s blog two weeks later, even though I do follow Lizzy on her blog! I knew I was due to catch up on my visits and it was a lovely surprise, I do apologise Lizzy that I have only just seen it!
I am to list five things about myself and then nominate five people to pass it on to:
- Some of you will know by now I love anything Gothic, I particularly love the Heaven and Earth Designs with a gothic theme.
- I hate going out in the rain!
- I love treating myself to a typical English afternoon tea with scones , jam and clotted cream and the salmon and cucumber sandwiches must have their crusts cut off!
- Roses and freesia’s are my favourite flowers
- I would love to learn tatting embroidery one day.
The five people I wish to nominate for the award are:
Kim’s quilt blog – Kim creates some gorgeous quilts and her blog is amazing.
Melissa at Honey Bee’s Bliss – Melissa’s blog was one of the first blogs I ever visited, her ribbon embroidery is gorgeous and her tatting is really pretty.
Tatting Chic – This lady creates lovely tatting embroidery
Donna – The miniatures are breathtaking
Sherrie – If you like pin keeps this is the blog to visit!
I received this lovely biscornu from Sharon C in the Hooked On Exchanging Group, Sharon read my blog very well as she noted that I love anything Victorian, anything pink or blue and butterflies, she included them all when putting the package together, it was very well thought out and I appreciate it all, thankyou Sharon.
Best Wishes and Happy Stitching.
Please do not take my images or any content and display on your own website, this is breach of my copyright.