As promised I have listed the materials I used to make the blog giveaway Christmas ornament:
- Fabric – Zweigart 32 Count Brittney – Lurex, silver flecked white
- Flowers-Dinky Dyes Silk thread, Lilac number 111 but any DMC color would look the same.
- Centre of flower-Kreinik metallics Fine (#8) Braid colour number 9300
- Merry stitched in DMC number 210 and backstitched in dark purple DMC
- Purple trim on outside edge – Madeira Glissen Gloss Estaz colour number 19
- Mill Hill Antique Glass Beads colour number 03053
- Metal ornament for the back
I hope you enjoy stitching this as much as a I did!
My first Biscornu and stitching news
I am currently stitching my first Biscornu, it is a Christmas design, and I have finished stitching the Priarie Schooler Christmas Ornament, I will post pictures shortly.
The Christmas Noel design at the top of the page was completed a number of years ago, it is
Celtic Christmas by Lavender and Lace, I though it would be a good idea to show it to celebrate the season!
Thankyou for looking, Merry Christmas everyone!
Best Wishes and Happy Stitching.
Please do not take my images or any content and display on your own website, this is breach of my copyright.